Thank you for choosing Grayhaven Motel as your haven away from home. Please know that we are taking every precaution to remain a safe space for all who visit.
If you are a medical worker that can not return home, or a person displaced due to a college or travel closure, we can provide a safe and comfortable place during this transition.
For your safety:
- The cleanliness of each room and the health, well-being, and safety of our guests is always our top priority.
- Following all protocols set by global, national, and local health authorities, we have heightened our already rigorous cleaning and disinfection procedures, and introduced supplemental preventative measures to guarantee the highest levels of hygiene and safety.
- We are using an ozone machine in each room after every checkout, and allowing 72 hours between each room booking. Ozone machines kill 99.9% of all pathogens within 30 seconds of exposure. Ozone machines have been proven to kill the SARS coronavirus and due to its similar makeup it is highly likely it also kills COVID-19.
- We continue to review guidelines set by CDC and WHO on a daily basis for new information on ways that we can improve our current approach of frequent and ongoing sanitation.
For your comfort:
- Self check in is currently provided for all reservations.
- Each room has its own private entrance with a door directly to the outside.
- Grayhaven sits on 11 acres between two beautiful state parks. Fire pits and nature walks abound.
- There are many EXCELLENT local restaurants offering delivery and curb side pickup .
- Each room has high speed wifi and an amazon firestick with the ability to log into all of your favorite streaming networks.
- Natural bath products, extra pillows, blankets, towels and loads of mid century charm!
Policy for existing reservations for upcoming travel through April 30th, 2020:
- Guests that booked directly with us may modify their reservation for future travel (subject to availability and applicable rates + conditions) through April 30th 2021 without penalty. To modify your reservation, please contact us directly.
- For guests who booked though an online booking platform or other third parties, please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.
- Group gathering spaces such as our reception area, bar, and guest lounge, are currently closed to the public.
We will continue to monitor travel restrictions and update this policy accordingly.