Happy February, motel lovers!
Hope 2022 is treating you well so far.
We’ve created a new package for you,
just in time for Pal / Gal / Valentine’s Day!
Sweethearts’ Retreat: Looking for a getaway for two with minimal planning? Let Grayhaven support you in your romantic (or BFF!) adventure! Check in early and settle into a glass of bubbly and a fun array of local snacks. Head down the road to Rasa Spa and enjoy one of their many relaxing treatments or maybe a couples’ massage using the gift card we’ve purchased for you. Mosey on over to dinner at one of our many fantastic local restaurants.
Included in this stay with us, you’ll receive:
- Box of locally-made artisan chocolates from Oracle Chocolates (including Grayhaven’s new signature flavor!)
- Bottle of Finger Lakes bubbly or fancy non-alcoholic beverage
- Charcuterie “kit” featuring regional goodies from: 5 Spoke Creamery, Brooklyn Cured, Barrel + Brine, and Stony Brook.
- Deluxe morning coffee, tea, + cocoa set up, featuring a bag of freshly ground Maquina Roaster’s coffee and honey from White Dog Apiary.
- $250 gift card to Rasa Spa (we strongly advise making appointments in advance to guarantee the experience you prefer)
Sweetheart’s Retreat can be added to any room reservation.
Book your choice of accommodation,
and following the booking page you will have the option to add this special to your stay.
Call or email us to add this package to existing reservations!
Keep your eye on our Instagram account, there are some other fun motel additions coming this month that we can’t wait to share.
Last but not least, here’s the list of February happenings here at Grayhaven, as well as our favorite Ithaca goings-on for the month.
Hope you’re able to join us for one or all.
Upcoming Events at + near the Grayhaven Motel
From February 11 – 28: Ithaca Loves Teacher’s annual celebration! Educators from NYS are celebrated with discounts to favorite Ithaca establishments, including a stay here with us at Grayhaven Motel! Your pets and families are welcome. Click here for more info on how to register, and to see specials from fellow Ithaca businesses.
Sunday, February 13: Pop over to Ithaca’s historic State Theater for an eclectic theater experience: Popovich Comedy Pet Theater! Jugglers, comedy and performing pets offer an afternoon to remember.
Friday, February 18: Try a Winter Raclette Night at South Hill Cider! From their website, “Raclette has more than one definition. Raclette is a Swiss cheese dish, a cultural landmark, the name of a cheese, a table top appliance, a dining experience, a great time!” Served paired with their fantastic cider. 4-7pm, call South Hill Cider at 607-792-1097 for reservations.
Friday, February 18: Kick off winter recess with a complimentary early check in! Then Pop over to your reservation at S Hill Cider Friday between 4-7 for an evening of Raclette.
If you’re looking for a fun weekend away, any weekend is a good one to visit the Finger Lakes. Here are our February suggestions.
Recommended itinerary for February 18th – 21st / Winter Recess kick off:
- FRIDAY: Enjoy a complimentary early check in and chill out for a bit before your South Hill Cider Raclette Night.
- SATURDAY + SUNDAY: There are too many awesome events happening for us to list here. Visit Ithaca’s Events page has the best / most comprehensive list of things going on. Close your eyes and pick a few, you can’t go wrong!
2022 rates and multi night discounts are active on the website.
See you soon!