The Grayhaven welcomes dogs staying with their owners. Dogs are allowed in rooms 9 through 21. This includes both Cottages and all Treman Lodge rooms. Dog throws, towels and water bowls are provided for all visiting canine friends. Our pet fee is $12 plus tax per night for one dog, $20 plus tax per night for two dogs. Please contact us to make special arrangements for more than two dogs.
To ensure the comfort and safety of all guests and staff, we require that all dog owners agree to the following guidelines for pet etiquette:
- Pet owners agree to keep dogs off of all furniture unless a pet throw is covering the specific piece. This includes beds, couches, and chairs.
- Pet owners agree to immediately inform Grayhaven staff of any damage or accidents that a pet may have so that cleaning efforts may be promptly provided. If not notified, or excessive staining has occurred, a $150.00+ deep cleaning fee may be incurred for any deep cleaning required due to stained bedding, carpet or linen, or any pet waste found by housekeeping staff.
- Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of in the marked outdoor trash receptacles. There is a $75 fee if you don’t pick up after your pet.
- Pets must be crated when left unattended in the room. If you are traveling without a crate we have a limited number of loaner crates available. Please let us know in advance that you need one and we’re happy to help make arrangements for your pet’s stay.
- Pets must be crated or removed from guest rooms during housekeeping services. Pleased place a privacy sign on the door handle to indicate that service will not be needed if people entering the room will be too disruptive to your pet.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury or property damage that may result from the pet. Pet owner agrees to make reimbursement for such damage on demand.
- Pet owners will be fully responsible for any injuries to hotel employees or other hotel guests caused by their pets.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Office, Main House or Guest Lounge.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside the guest room, and under the control of their owner.
- The Grayhaven reserves the right to remove animals from the premises if it is determined the animal is causing damage to hotel property and/or disturbing other hotel guests.