Thank you for choosing Grayhaven Motel as your haven away from home. Please know that we continue to take every precaution to remain a safe space for all who visit.
For your safety and comfort:
- Each room has its own private entrance with a door directly to the outside. Exterior-access doors allow for a guest to never come into contact with shared surfaces or other guests during their stay if they choose not to.
- Self check in and check out is currently provided for all reservations. Contactless registration eliminates the need for the sharing of a pen, handing over a credit card, or touching anything that may have been touched by others.
- Grayhaven sits on 11 acres between two beautiful state parks. Fire pits, nature walks, and space abound.
Always great, always available:
- Everything from wine + beer, to great local snacks, BBQ fixings, ice and charcoal, can be ordered and waiting in your room for you upon arrival, or easily ordered via text during your stay. Spread out on our 11 acres and use Grayhaven as your own private nature retreat.
- Historically and sustainability minded. Each room is thoughtfully restored, has high speed wifi, TV with the ability to log into all of your favorite streaming networks, natural bath products, and loads of mid century charm!
- There are many EXCELLENT local restaurants offering delivery, curb side pickup, and outdoor dining.
- Ithaca is gorges! State parks, trails, nature preserves and waterfalls are all open and great activities.
Team work makes the dream work, here’s what we need from you:
- Guests should keep 6 feet of distance from folks not in their group.
- Always carry a mask, you are welcome to put it on if social distancing is not possible.
- Remember to wash your hands well and often!
The cleanliness of each room and the health, well-being, and safety of our guests and staff is always our top priority:
- Following protocols set by global, national, and local health authorities, we have heightened our already rigorous cleaning and disinfection procedures and introduced supplemental preventative measures (such as treating each room with an air purifier before cleaning, using only EPA approved products that kill COVID-19 in rooms and on linens, sanitizing keys, and more!) to guarantee the highest levels of hygiene and safety for our guests and our staff.
- We continue to review guidelines set by CDC and WHO on a regular basis for new information on ways that we can improve our current approach of frequent and ongoing sanitation.
Thank you for your continued support and graciousness as we all do our best to navigate these waters safely:
We continue to update our procedures and offerings to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and community as needed, and update this page regularly as new information becomes available.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and for trusting us to provide a fun, safe place to vacation. Can’t wait to see you, Alexis & Mark